El Camino Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital offering all the quality services your pet companion needs.
El Camino Veterinary Hospital was founded nearly thirty years ago by Dr. Ennis Ogorsolka. Dr. "O" pioneered personal pet cremation when many veterinarians saw their clients struggling to decide what to do after the death of a beloved pet. He opened the hospital in the same location we occupy today.
Dr. Robinson and his wife bought the practice in 1992 and over the years have built up the practice. All of the equipment has been upgraded to include a digital X-ray machine and ultrasound imaging devices. El Camino continues to put an emphasis on continuing education so that our entire staff uses the most modern veterinary methods.
Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), our practice must demonstrate an exceptional level of care and service. AAHA's rigorous standards cover every aspect of an animal hospital, which means that the veterinary services you receive from an AAHA-accredited hospital are among the finest in the industry.
To maintain our status as an accredited practice, we voluntarily undergo periodic, comprehensive evaluations. To receive accreditation, we must demonstrate compliance with over 900 standards. We are proud to be an AAHA-accredited practice and believe it keeps us focused on providing you and your pet with the quality and full range of services you expect and deserve.
1. The mission of El Camino Veterinary Hospital is to provide complete care for our patients and clients.
2. We will provide accurate and timely care, recognizing that the human-animal bond is paramount.
3. We will utilize our staff to assist us in providing preventative medicine counseling, client education, and an excellent level of patient care.
4. We will advocate for patient needs.
5. We will respect our patients, clients, staff and ourselves while always dedicating ourselves to excellence in pet care.
6. We will further our education in an attempt to provide innovative and state-of-the-art care for our patients.
El Camino Veterinary Hospital in Atascadero, CA is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
- Steve Robinson, DVM
- Renee Leton, DVM
- Stephanie Tarica, DVM
- Lisa Miller, DVM
- Boarding: Put your mind at ease when you are away. Your pet can stay with us! Call us to inquire about our care options for your best friend.
- Grooming: Our groomer has more than 20 years experience and loves to make your pet look and feel his best. No matter the breed, we offer all the services you need.
Reviews, get directions and contact details El Camino Veterinary Hospital.
to add El Camino Veterinary Hospital map to your website;