Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

related searches: T2 store, T2 computers
Similar places near
Plainfield Music Store Plainfield Music Store 452 meter Rare and beautiful print music store with friendly staff who are professional musicia...
First Stop Electronics First Stop Electronics 672 meter Great place for being electronic devices and cell phone .
T-Mobile T-Mobile 680 meter Everytime i have gone to this location, i have been helped by a Tmobile rep named joh...
JR Electronics JR Electronics 1 miles Jose and his brother are the best in this town.
Devcon Security Devcon Security 1 miles
St Computers St Computers 1 miles
CVS Photo CVS Photo 2 miles
Class 1 Autosports Class 1 Autosports 2 miles I highly highly suggest that you do NOT go to this place. I can't even begin the list...
Walgreens Photo Walgreens Photo 2 miles
AT&T AT&T 3 miles I had a scary experience at this location. There was this guy by himself, no other em...
Reviews
This place is horrible. I have always used computer stores to print emails or documents. But after moving to plainfield and this being the only computer store in town. In going to walmart to buy a printer. I called to ask if they had the ability to print long form paper they told me yes and had me waiting for close to an hour while the owner was next door cooking gumbo. Bad customer service. I would not reccomend. The age of the computer store is dead.
7 years ago (10-11-2017)
I went to T2 with a corrupted operating system that needed to be reinstalled. When I got my computer back, they had installed several games and a bible study program (which I found particularly inappropriate) as well as other programs, even as they told me that I didn't have any extra space on my hard drive and I should probably delete something. They did not ask me or even mention this beforehand. Also, when I went to pick the computer up, I waited half an hour while the guy at the front desk ate and chatted with his friend. I was the only customer in the store. He said he'd be right with me, but he clearly wasn't doing anything important, and finally I had to leave and come back later because I had to be somewhere else. Once I actually got around to using the computer they had worked on, it was still freezing up, and was missing settings and programs. I didn't bother going back because I didn't think dealing with them again was worth it. Overall I'd say my experience was disappointing. I chose them for convenience because they were open on the weekends, but I'd say I would have been better off waiting a day or two.
16 years ago (16-11-2009)
Good Service, Good Pricing & Excellent Technician
14 years ago (15-09-2011)
Comment on this business

to add T2 Computer Store map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy